- Order before 13:00, we'll ship today!
- FREE delivery from € 59,95 (BeNeLux, D), € 150 (UK)
- 15 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Trustpilot customer rating: 9,3!
Underactive thyroid, cramps or iodine deficiency?
Cramps, thyroid issues and chronic fatigue can all be the result of a mineral deficiency. But many consider it a challenge to eat a healthy and varied diet so as to ensure that our physical and mineral needs are fulfilled. And today – with exhausted fields and food depleted of minerals – this challenge is even greater. That’s why 4-Algae Botanic offers an easy solution.
4-Algae Botanico-mix is made of 70% seaweeds, the richest source of all the 31 minerals and trace elements that your body needs, including iodine and electrolytes.
In Asian countries the seaweeds contained in this Botanico mix have been considered the ‘sea’s vegetables’ for centuries, and they are packed with vegetal protein, minerals and trace elements as well as vitamins A, C and B, all of which are essential for our bodies to function properly.
If you frequently suffer from muscle cramps, or are fatigued or suffer from thyroid problems, then it is probable that your body has been suffering from a mineral deficiency for some time. Muscles and nerves, for example, can become cramped in the event of a magnesium or iodine deficiency. Boost your mineral intake with a daily seaweed helping.
4-Algae Botanico mix contains 4 seaweeds and Khoisan fleur de sel
- Nori: known as the sushi seaweed. In Japan, where agricultural land is precious and the people are accustomed to harvesting food from the sea, nori is an important source of protein, iron, iodine and other nutritional elements.
- Sea lettuce: popular on the North Sea coastline, where it is harvested. Sea lettuce is also very appealing to vegans and vegetarians, thanks to its large doses of vitamin B12.
- Dulse: grows in the northern Atlantic and Pacific oceans and, just like the other sea vegetables, is rich in minerals and trace elements.
- Kombu: a familiar seaweed in Japanese cuisine, where it is the chief ingredient in dashi, a bouillon that serves as the foundation for numerous dishes.
Aside from these seaweeds, 4-Algae Botanico mix also contains Khoisan fleur de sel. This salt is added to the seaweed mix to give your cells the electrical conduction they need to boost cell communication, increasing your energy levels and your vitality.
How to use 4-Algae Botanico mix
Just like all of Amanprana’s other Botanico mixes, 4-Algae is extraordinarily versatile. The mix has a pronounced flavour of seaweeds and algae that varies according to how it is used. For example, dulse and kombu attain a meaty, bacon-like flavour when roasted.
Use 4-Algae Botanico mix any way you wish. Add the 4-Algae mix to a soup or use it to make a bouillon, mix into sauces or stews, use it as flavouring for vegetable dishes, add to salad dressings or marinades, or simply sprinkle it on salads or other dishes just before serving.
70% 4-algae mix (nori, sea lettuce, kombu, dulse), 30% Khoisan fleur de sel
Use the 4-Algae Botanico mix any way you wish.
Add the 4-Algae mix to a soup or use it to make a bouillon, mix into sauces or stews, use it as flavouring for vegetable dishes, add to salad dressings or marinades, or simply sprinkle it on salads or other dishes just before serving.