✔ 2 x Coconut oil organic
✔ With FREE Amanprana cookbook with Japanese book bind
✔ Healthy Gift Idea
✔ Save € 39,95
GIFTBOX AND BOOK HEALTHY FOOD, HAPPY PEOPLE: WITH A VALUE OF €39,95 FOR FREE
This gift box with free cookbook by Chantal Voets is a real eye-catcher for the holidays. This Healthy Surprise and it really is a great gift.
• Pure, cold-pressed, organic, extra virgin coconut oil
• FAIR TRADE
• Extra virgin, 100% raw: from dried coconuts
• Suitable for baking, wokking, frying or on your bread
• 48u fresher than fresh guarantee: maximum 48 hours between peeling and pressing
The beautiful cookbook “Healthy Food, Happy People” is a collection of gorgeous recipes, great information and inspiration.
It’s perfect for pure meals on any day of the week.
With the right mindset and the easy and delicious recipes from “Healthy Food, Happy People” you will get very far!
100% extra virgin organic coconut oil.
100% extra virgin organic coconut oil.
Pure with no additives.
1. Cooking at High Heat (Sauteing and Frying) – Coconut oil is great for cooking at a high heat because of its high smoke point. Many other oils like olive oil can oxidize when heated but because coconut oil is made up of healthy saturated fats it remains stable under high temperatures.
2. “Buttering Your Toast” – For breakfast in the morning, try spreading coconut oil on your sprouted grain bread, instead of conventional butter. The slight coconut flavor, more pronounced in the unrefined coconut oils, lends a lovely aroma and taste to your toast.
3. Natural Energy Booster – The medium chain triglycerides in coconut oil, when partnered with chia seeds, will give you an energy boost when you need a mid-afternoon pickup, or after a strenuous workout. Chia seeds are known to boost performance, and endurance while the coconut oil aids in digestion and metabolizing of the chia seeds. Mix 1 tablespoon coconut oil with ½ tablespoon of chia seeds, and enjoy from the spoon, or spread on sprouted grain bread.
4. Creamer for Your Coffee – Adding a spoonful of coconut oil to your coffee can give you an extra boost of energy and replace dairy creamer. If you put your hot coffee in a blender, with the coconut oil and your favorite natural sweetener, and blend, you will be amazed at the rich creamy flavor, without adding any dairy. In the Far East, many athletes blend their morning coffee with coconut oil and grass-fed ghee to increase performance and energy.
5. Chocolate Coconut Fondue – Enjoy dipping fresh fruit into dark chocolate? Well, by using coconut oil, dark chocolate has never been healthier, or easier. Slowly melt 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and 2 cups of chopped dark chocolate (preferably 70% cacao) together over low heat in a double boiler, stirring occasionally. If mixture is too tight, add a touch more coconut oil and stir until warm and melted. Transfer to a fondue pot, and dip with even more health-promoting foods like fresh strawberries, bananas, and sliced apples.
6. Boost Nutrients in Smoothies – Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of coconut oil to any fruit smoothie for a boost of cholesterol fighting compounds. Side benefit? It improves the texture and mouth feel of smoothies, while adding healthy fats to your diet.
7. Healthy Popcorn topping – Remember when you were a kid and visited your favorite theatre for a matinee? Remember the glorious smell that permeated the air? Chances are that it was popped in coconut oil. Pop organic corn kernels in coconut oil and then drizzle with just a touch more melted coconut oil and some sea salt.
8. Replacement for Non-stick Cooking Spray – In a non-stick skillet, sometimes eggs still stick. With coconut oil, that is no longer a problem. Add just a teaspoon or two of coconut oil to the pan, and melt. Add the eggs and cook as desired. Cleanup will be a breeze.
9. Create Healthy Homemade Mayonnaise – Use as oil in homemade mayonnaise recipe mixed with egg yolks. In a blender, combine 4 egg yolks, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, and ½ teaspoon dried mustard. Blend until combined. With blender still running, slowly add 1 cup coconut oil (melted), and ½ cup olive oil to create an emulsion. If you add the oils too fast, the mayo will break. If this happens, all is not lost; add ½ tablespoon of tahini, and blend until smooth.
10. Topping For Baked Potatoes – Put coconut oil on baked sweet potatoes in place of conventional butter and then sprinkle on cinnamon. Also, use it for baked sweet potato french fries with some rosemary and sea salt.
11. Replace Unhealthy Fats When Baking – Yes, you can bake with coconut oil. Use the same amount as butter or vegetable oil that is called for in the recipe. For biscuits, pie crusts, and other preparations where the fat is to be cold, freeze the coconut oil prior to using. Use coconut oil to grease baking sheets and cake pans, and your baked goods will simply slide right out.
12. Make Homemade Healthy Granola- Homemade crunchy granola made using heart-healthy nuts is a great treat for breakfast, or as the star in a fresh fruit parfait in the evenings. Combine 3 cups of old-fashioned oats, 1 cup chopped almonds, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, ½ teaspoon salt, 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup, and 1/3 cup coconut palm sugar together in a large bowl. Melt 1/3 cup coconut oil and drizzle over, and then mix to combine. Bake on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes, and then rotate in the oven, and continue baking for another 5-7 minutes. Turn off oven, and allow to sit for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and break into clusters.
13. Sports Drink Replacement – Coconut oil gives the body quick energy. Instead of relying on sugary processed drinks, try adding coconut oil and chia seeds to water with fresh fruit.
14. Natural Throat Lozenge – Use coconut oil in place of store-bought lozangers that are usually made using artificial flavors and colors. Try swallowing ½-1 teaspoon of coconut oil up to 3 times daily to ease the pain of a sore throat or cough, and combine licorice root tea with coconut oil for a natural throat soother. Try adding licorice root (fennel root), honey, and lemon too for an extra immunity boost again viruses and colds.
15. Prolong the Freshness of Eggs – You can use coconut oil to seal the pores in an egg shell and prolong the life of the eggs in your refrigerator. Try swiping a small amount of oil over the shells of the eggs and leaving it to penetrate, which will help prevent exposure to oxygen. This method should extend the life of your eggs for 1-2 weeks.