- Order before 13:00, we'll ship today!
- FREE delivery from € 59,95 (BeNeLux, D), € 150 (UK)
- FREE return
- Trustpilot customer rating: 9,3!
Alpin Blond Light Are Raw Wheat Germs from the Swiss Alps
Alpin Blond Light is delicious to eat as muesli and, in comparison to other cereals, fits perfectly in a protein and low carbohydrate diet!
Alpin Blond Light contains fewer calories, less fats and more proteins in comparison to other cereals and oats. The proteins it contains provide your body with the needed building blocks to grow and recover; they also allow for better digestion. Because carbohydrates are converted into sugar, it serves you well to start your day with Alpin Blond Light for a low-carb breakfast.
Why You Should Make Alpin Blond Light Your Number One Choice for Breakfast or an Afternoon Snack:
- Most cereals are rich in carbohydrates and contain fewer proteins and fibres
- Alpin Blond Light provides up to 5 times more proteins and 3 times more fibres than other cereals
- Alpin Blond Light contains up to 50% less carbohydrates and 3 to 30 times less fat
- Alpin Blond Light has 30% less calories (kcal).
Alpin Blond Light are raw wheat germs from the Swiss Alps. Its oils are extractly gently by cold pressing. The result?
Alpin Blond Light in Comparison to Other Wheat Germs:
- 30% less calories (kcal)
- Has a blonder colour
- Softer & sweeter taste
- More minerals per calorie (kcal)
Wheat germs are the essence of the wheat kernel; it is from the germ that the new plants grow. Therefore, it is also where the vitamins, proteins, fibres and many other important nutrients are stored.
Alpin Blond Light is the perfect ingredient for a protein rich, low carbohydrate diet.
Use it to enrich your meals. Add to your meals or sprinkle on top of drinks, yoghurt, etc. (See tips for more suggestions).
Recommended quantity: 3 to 6 tablespoons or more a day.
It can be eaten like muesli or as an afternoon snack:
1. Pour over cold or warm grain milk.
2. Mix in some nuts and seeds, or jazz it up with some fresh fruit.
3. Round it off with a sprinkling of Gula Java Saffran or Cacao, or perhaps a drizzle of maple syrup.
It's the perfect substitute for porridge (the recipe is exactly the same).
Sprinkle the wheat germs in drinks, cereals, soup, yoghurt, sauces, pasta dishes, rice dishes, on potatoes, vegetables, or in salads. You can also sprinkle them onto bread (do not heat or bake with the bread, add them after baking).
They provide dishes with a deliciously sweet taste!