This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies - Learn more - Hide this message
Bertyn Seitan Protein Steak Nature 200g

Bertyn Seitan Protein Steak Nature 200g, organic

Bertyn Seitan Gula Java Chili Tops, Oberkülmer Rotkorn oerspelt, 200 gr, bio

Seitan Gula Java Chili Protein Tops spelt, 200 gr, organic

Seitan Protein Bloc Nature 450g, organic

Bertyn

✔ Spelt-seitan by Bertyn
✔ Seitan nature: Season to your taste
✔ 100% Organic meat substitute
✔ High protein and high fiber
✔ Low fat and low carbohydrate. 

€10.95
In stock
SKU
BER/NB450
  • Buy 5 for €10.34 each and save 6%
Product Description Additional Information reviews

ATTENTION! THIS IS A REFRIGERATED PRODUCT.
YOUR SEITAN WILL BE PACKED IN A REFRIGERATED THERMOBOX (+ 6 EURO PER SHIPMENT).
WE ONLY SHIP OUR SEITAN ON MONDAYS & TUESDAYS. WEEKDAY DELIVERY IN 2 DAYS.

Bertyn Seitan Bloc is a low-carbohydrate protein meat substitute based on spelt.

This seitan bloc is made of 80% of the Swiss spelt variety called ´Oberkulmer Rotkorn´. The remaining 20% consists of whole wheat flour, which is rich in vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber. This combination makes the Protein Nature real superfood.

Seitan is a real protein champion, but is low fat and low carbohydrate. It is therefore the ideal meat substitute for a high protein and low carbohydrate diet.

Protein Bloc Nature: Takes on the flavor that you give it.

This spelt seitan has a soft, neutral taste and awaits your creative touch: it takes on the flavors you choose to give it. The possibilities are virtually endless. Use your favorite herbs, spices and marinades to flavor this seitan.

Thanks to its neutral taste, it is ideal as mince for hamburgers, minced meat for spaghetti or even meatballs. It is the perfect addition , even for your protein shake.

 

More Information
SKU BER/NB450
Price €10.95
Weight 0.4770
Brand Bertyn
Content 450g
Gluten free No
Fairtrade No
Raw No
Vegan Yes
Use

Cut in the desired size or thickness.

Grill or fry the seitan 5 minutes on both sides. Season the seitan nature yourself with your own herbs, spices, cheeses, sauces, nuts, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, marinades,... 

Ingredients

80% of spelt flour and 20% whole wheat flour 

May contain traces of celery, mustard, sesame seed, nuts and soja

 

Tips N/A
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Bertyn Seitan Protein Bloc Nature 450g, organic
Your Rating