Welcome at Amanvida
My Account Login
My cart

You have no items in your shopping cart.

  • Order before 13:00, we'll ship today!
  • FREE delivery from € 59,95 (BeNeLux, D), € 150 (UK)
  • 15 Days Money-Back Guarantee
  • Trustpilot customer rating: 9,3!

Seitan Protein Steak Nature 200g, bio

Bertyn

Be the first to review this product

Availability: In stock

€6.50
  • Buy 5 for €6.18 each and save 5%

✵ Place an order for a minimum amount of € 150, and receive a gift certificate of € 15 ✵
✵ Gift(s)? Let us do the wrapping for you 

✔ Spelt-seitan by Bertyn
✔ Seitan nature: Season to your taste
✔ 100% Organic meat substitute
✔ High protein and high fiber
✔ Low fat and low carbohydrate. 

Bertyn Protein Steak Nature - high protein and low carbohydrate

More Views

  • Bertyn Protein Steak Nature - high protein and low carbohydrate

Product Description

ATTENTION! THIS IS A REFRIGERATED PRODUCT.
YOUR SEITAN WILL BE PACKED IN A REFRIGERATED THERMOBOX (+ 6 EURO PER SHIPMENT).
WE ONLY SHIP OUR SEITAN ON MONDAYS & TUESDAYS. WEEKDAY DELIVERY IN 2 DAYS.

Bertyn Seitan steak is a low-carbohydrate protein meat substitute based on spelt.

This seitan steak is made of 80% of the Swiss spelt variety called ´Oberkulmer Rotkorn´. The remaining 20% consists of whole wheat flour, which is rich in vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber. This combination makes the Protein Nature real superfood.

Seitan is a real protein champion, but is low fat and low carbohydrate. It is therefore the ideal meat substitute for a high protein and low carbohydrate diet.

Protein Steak Nature: Takes on the flavor that you give it.

This spelt seitan has a soft, neutral taste and awaits your creative touch: it takes on the flavors you choose to give it. The possibilities are virtually endless. Use your favorite herbs, spices and marinades to flavor this seitan.

Thanks to its neutral taste, it is ideal as mince for hamburgers, minced meat for spaghetti or even meatballs. It is the perfect addition , even for your protein shake. 

Additional Information

SKU BER/SPSN
Brand Bertyn
Content 200g
Free Shipping No
Gluten free No
Fair trade No
Raw No
Vegan Yes
Ingredients

80% Spelt proteins,  20% whole wheat (Oberkulmer Rotkorn), water


review No

Write your Review

We are happy you want to write a review. By doing so you help others making a more informed decision.

Your rating

How do you rate this product? *



Usage

Grill or fry the seitan 5 minutes on both sides. Season the seitan nature yourself with your own herbs, spices, cheeses, sauces, nuts, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, marinades,……

 

Ingredients

80% Spelt proteins,  20% whole wheat (Oberkulmer Rotkorn), water