- Order before 13:00, we'll ship today!
- FREE delivery from € 59,95 (BeNeLux, D), € 150 (UK)
- 15 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Trustpilot customer rating: 9,3!
ATTENTION! THIS IS A REFRIGERATED PRODUCT.
YOUR SEITAN WILL BE PACKED IN A REFRIGERATED THERMOBOX (+ 6 EURO PER SHIPMENT).
WE ONLY SHIP OUR SEITAN ON MONDAYS & TUESDAYS. WEEKDAY DELIVERY IN 2 DAYS.
Protein Steak Tamari with vitamin D for strong teeth, bones and improved resistance
Protein Steak Tamari with vitamin D is an organic vegetarian seitan steak made from Oberkülmer Rotkorn wholemeal spelt meal and spelt flour. Oberkülmer Rotkorn is a high-quality type of spelt with a high nutritional value that is easier to digest because it is an original variety.
The seitan is marinated in tamari, mirin, ginger, bay leaves, fleur de sel and dried and finely ground Agaricus mushroom.
The Agaricus mushroom bolsters the flavour of the tamari and mirin and gives your seitan steak a plant-based vitamin D boost.
Significant healing properties of the Agaricus mushroom:
- Also known as the ‘flesh of God’
- It is used in both Japan and Brazil by oncologists for treating cancer
- It helps to extend your life
- It keeps your body young
- It has a positive impact upon your metabolism and digestion
Every shipment of the ground Agaricus mushroom that Bertyn uses is tested for heavy metals, pesticides and microbes.
How often should you eat Protein Steak Tamari Vitamin D to get enough vitamin D?
- 100 g Protein Steak Tamari Vitamin D 1 x per week = the recommended amount of vitamin D
- 300 g Protein Steak Tamari Vitamin D 1 x per day = the recommended orthomolecular daily amount of vitamin D for people who exercise intensively, the elderly, pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding
- Fry the Protein Steak Tamari Vitamin D in a pan or grill it.
- Remove the hot pan from the heat and add the remaining sauce.
Protein Steak Tamari Vitamin D made of spelt with tamari has a more pronounced and sharper flavour than Protein Steak Shoyu Vitamin D, which is made of wheat with shoyu.
|Ingredients||Ingredients: spelt flour*, wholemeal Oberkulmer Rotkorm spelt flour*, tamari* (water, soy*, sea salt, mirin* (rice*, fermented rice*, water)), ginger*, laurel*, and fleur de sel (salt crystals). May contain traces of celery, mustard, sesame seed, nuts, peanuts. * = bio control: BE-2|
Pan-fry or grill on both sides for 5 minutes.
Add the sauce and ... ready to serve!
Alternatively, immerse it in its package in boiling water for 5 minutes.
* = bio control: BE-2