- Order before 13:00, we'll ship today!
- FREE delivery from € 59,95 (BeNeLux, D), € 150 (UK)
- FREE return
- Trustpilot customer rating: 9,3!
100% organic cotton and fair trade.
Sticks of paper are not bleached in chlorine but in oxygen water, therefore the sticks and their packing (dispenser) are of recycled cardboard printed using plant-based inks and are biologically degradable.
Cotton farming is the most polluting type of agriculture.
It is extremely harmful to human and environmental health.
24% of pesticides are used in 2.4% of the world's cultivated area.
The WHO calculates that 220,000 people die every year and 25 million are poisoned in Third World countries as a result of spraying non-organic cotton.
By using organic, Fair Trade cotton wool, you are helping to save mankind and the environment.
The commitment of Douce Nature
- Cotton grown in Benin.
- Full traceability, from African producers to consumers.
- Cotton complies with Ecocert France's Textile Biologique (organic textile) standard: all the cotton fibres are grown organically.
- Adherence to the principles of Fair Trade: social responsibility, sustainable processes, fair wages for producers, eco-friendly and traditional methods, total transparency of the production chain.
- Protecting the environment and biodiversity: biocompostable packaging made of cornstarch (pads, cotton wool, squares), recyclable boxes (cotton buds).
- Protecting the health of producers
|Ingredients||100% organic cotton|