✔ Multipurpose mild liquid soap
✔ Water-softening, cleansing and breaks down dirt
✔ For sensitive skin
✔ 100% natural
Almond soap can be used for almost every cleaning job. You can wash your face, body, hair, the floors, crockery, clothes and everything else in your house with this liquid soap. Use the almond soap to keep your skin hydrated during the cold winter months.
Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps were thus named thanks to their versatility. You can use the super soaps for no less than 18 different purposes. What follows is just a sample of those uses:
• Shaving (when diluted)
• Massages (when diluted)
• Toothpaste (1 drop)
• Bath foam
• Cleaning dentures
• The perfect breath-freshener (when diluted)
• Mouthwash (when diluted)
• Aftershave (when diluted)
• Washing machine
• Shower soap
• Washing pets and animals
• To rinse sprays off fruit & vegetables (3 dashes in water)
• Washing wool and silk garments (when diluted)
• Pesticide spray; perfect for plants (7 grams in 250 ml water)
• Irritation-free washing when changing diapers
• Baby soap – what its users say:
* Alternatively, dilute one part in 40 parts water for mild cleansing, use 1 part in 20 parts water or undiluted for greasy/fatty surfaces.
* When washing use 1/4 to 1/3 cup for an ordinary cycle – adjust as required, depending on how hard your water is. I’ve even heard that a dash of bicarbonate in the washing will help.
* Place one or two drops of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap on a wet toothbrush when brushing your teeth. Brush as normal and rinse your mouth out.
Carefully dispense the number of drops.
Otherwise you might have excessive foam in your mouth. Many people with sensitive or soft teeth prefer this soap as a toothpaste because it is low in abrasives.
Dr. Bronner’s soap is not only completely natural, which means it does not harm you or the environment, it is also highly concentrated. That means you can do a lot with a little. Dispense the Dr. Bronner’s according to the purpose for which you are using the natural soap – no directions necessary, just go with the flow! The soap is also fully biodegradable, making it perfect when camping – all in one and environmentally friendly!