- Order before 13:00, we'll ship today!
- FREE delivery from € 59,95 (BeNeLux, D), € 150 (UK)
- 15 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Trustpilot customer rating: 9,3!
- Completely biodegradable and vegetable-based - Made with certified Fair Trade and organic oils - Multi-purpose: 18-in-1 uses - No synthetic foaming agents, thickeners or preservatives - 100% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) cylinder bottles and paper label - Simple, ecological formulations based on old-world quality and expertise - 1-selling natural brand of soaps in North America. PH value : 8.9 to 9.1 All soaps are not only certified by Oregon Tilth to the same rigorous USDA National Organic Program standards that certify organic foods, but also are certified Fair Trade by the respected Swiss certifier IMO.
|Ingredients||Water, Saponified Organic Coconut*, Organic Palm* and Organic Olive* Oils (w/Retained Glycerin), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Essential Oils**, Citric Acid, Vitamin E * FAIR TRADE Ingredients|
What are the 18-in-1 uses? Dr. Bronner recorded the "18 in 1 uses" on his label, which we have left mostly intact since his passing in 1997; however, people have told us many, many more uses for it than that. Here is his version. A more paraphrased one follows. Dr. Bronner's version: 1. Always dilute for Shave-Shampoo-Massage-Dental Soap-Bath! 2. Peppermint is nature's own unsurpassed fragrant Deodorant! 3. A drop is best Mint Toothpaste; brushes Dentures Clean! 4. A dash in water is the ideal Breath Freshener & Mouth Wash! 5. Peppermint Oil Soap for Dispensers, Uniforms, Baby, Beach! 6. Dilute for ideal After Shave, Body Rub, Foot Bath, Douche. 7. Hot Towel-Massage the entire body, always towards your heart. 8. Pets, silk, wool & body tingles head to toe - keeps cool! 9. 3 dashes in water rinse most Sprays Off fruit & vegetables! 10. 1/4 oz in qt H2O is Pest Spray! Dash, no rash Diaper-Soap! Paraphrased: * For everyday body-washing: Get wet and pour soap full-strength onto hands-washcloth-loofah. Lather up, scrub down, rinse off, and tingle fresh & clean. * For other uses, dilute from one part soap into 40 parts water for light cleaning, to cutting it in half or using it full strength for heavy-duty grease-cutting jobs. * For shampoo, though we now recommend our new Shikakai soaps for this, many people are fond of using it as such. The method of application is to wet hair and scalp very thoroughly, squirt some soap into hands and work into a lather. Wash hair, then rinse well. Afterwards use our new citrus hair rinse and leave-in conditioners as directed. * For the laundry, use 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup for one regular load; adjust as needed depending on hardness of water. I've been told that adding a dash of baking soda makes it even better. * For toothbrushing, apply a drop or two of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap to a wet toothbrush. Brush as you normally would, rinsing accordingly. Be careful about using more than a couple drops of soap, as you might start foaming at the mouth. Many people with sensitive or softer teeth like to use this soap as a toothpaste because it lacks abrasives.
Water, Saponified Organic Coconut*, Organic Palm* and Organic Olive* Oils (w/Retained Glycerin), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Essential Oils**, Citric Acid, Vitamin E
* FAIR TRADE Ingredients
* FAIR TRADE Ingredients