- Order before 13:00, we'll ship today!
- FREE delivery from € 59,95 (BeNeLux, D), € 150 (UK)
- 15 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Trustpilot customer rating: 9,3!
A fragrance of Eden, a round and sensual flavor.
It gives a soothing effect that gives your kitchen a touch of luxury and exception.
Instructions of use:
For dessert: add the rose petals in your fruit salads, jams, compotes, flamed bananas, clafoutis and ice cream.
For drinks: flavor your lassis (yogurt drink) with fruit syrup and a few petals. Pluck a rosebud in your glass of champagne.
For tea: the height of sophistication.
Place 2 or 3 rosebuds in your teapot, a tea or herbal tea roses.
Cooking with organic flowers!
'Fleurs Ã Croquer " put magic in your kitchen, cocktails, drinks and desserts!
Choose flowers based on their color, their texture, their smell and the proposed uses: you can immediately use it in all your preparations, as an extra in vinegar, in aromatic oils and syrups .
use in salads, dressings, sauces, pies or gaspachos.
Add before cooking to your preparations for the omelet and sprinkle on meat.
Flavor your rice, pasta, potatoes, vegetable dishes and fried fish ( sauces, toppings).
Stir in your pastry for biscuits and cakes, sprinkle on cakes and desserts, including frozen desserts, fruit salads, compotes and jams.
Beverages: Sprinkle some petals or whole flowers in your cocktail, fruit juice and champagne.
Tea & Infusions:
Mix in your tea adjusted to your taste.
Their commitment to quality
All ingredients used are from organic agriculture and in direct relation with the agricultural famers:
- Ingredients 100% of European origin, with the exception of exotic ingredients.
- No synthetic products.
- Respect for an ecological approach.
- Operation Conditions and 'clean' production does not go to the expense of the disappearance of plant and animal species.
|Ingredients||Rosebuds of organic agriculture|