- Order before 13:00, we'll ship today!
- FREE delivery from € 59,95 (BeNeLux, D), € 150 (UK)
- FREE return
- Trustpilot customer rating: 9,3!
Ingredients of Razoli shaving oil for women
Base Oils in Razoli Shaving Oil for Women
- Rich in vitamins and minerals and packed with antioxidants, which means that the olive oil slows the natural aging process of your skin.
- Gets its rich, green colour from the presence of chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is rich in oxygen, which means the olive oil absorbs and removes perspiration odours (great when you’re shaving your armpits).
Almond oil - extra virgin organic sweet almond oil
- A rich source of vitamin E, which means that the almond oil slows the natural aging process of your skin.
- Also regulates the moisture of the epidermis, ensuring that moisture levels are maintained and that your skin feels supple and soft.
- Restores dry skin and alleviates irritations and itchiness.
- At least 70% of coconut oil is made up of protective antimicrobial fatty acids, which cut down on irritations, minor infections and red skin.
- Protects your skin, naturally contains SPF 4 that protects your skin from UVA and UVB rays.
Red palm oil - extra virgin red palm oil
- Rich source of carotenes that are very beneficial to your skin.
- The richest natural source of tocotrienols, which combat pigmentation caused by aging.
- Packed with antioxidants that act as a natural preservative for the shaving oil.
‘Extra virgin’ is a quality mark. It means that the oil is unrefined or unprocessed – 100% natural – and that the oil complies with a given level of quality.
Essential oils in Razoli Shaving Oil for Women
Organic sweet orange
Strengthens the epidermis and helps to create new skin cells, giving your skin a soft feel. It softens oily, rough and flaky skin types.
Invigorates all skin types. It bolsters fatigued skin, cleans blocked pores and has a restorative effect for irritated skin. It smoothes wrinkles and cellulite.
Repairs and strengthens lightly irritated skin. Helps to stop cramps and relaxes your fatigued legs.
- Just like red palm oil, sandalwood is packed with carotenes, making it an excellent source of skin protection. It is also a rich source of tocotrienols, combating pigmentation and wrinkles.
- Strengthens, softens and protects your skin.
- Regulates oilier skin types.
- It builds up the dermal connective tissue, encouraging the skin’s regeneration processes.
- Combats skin irritations, redness and itchiness.
- Stimulates blood circulation, improving your metabolism.
Buy Razoli shaving oil for women here.