- Order before 13:00, we'll ship today!
- FREE delivery from € 59,95 (BeNeLux, D), € 150 (UK)
- 15 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Trustpilot customer rating: 9,3!
Kokovita is a deodorized coconut oil
To make Kokovita, coconut pulp is pressed semi-industrially at high temperatures, allowing the natural sugars to caramelize, so that the oil can easily be separated from the caramel/sugars.
This is where the production process of Kokovita ends.
Most other organic deodorized coconut oils are also bleached to give it an attractive white colour.
The bleaching, unfortunately, leads to important nutrients being lost. Kokovita, however, is less processed and therefore healthier than other deodorized coconut oils.
How does Kokovita differ from other coconut oils?
- Kokovita is in glass and not plastic.
Glass is inert, whereas plastic contaminates the oil.
- Kokovita is less refined than other deodorized coconut oils.
Kokovita is only deodorized, which is the first step of the refining process, and not bleached.
- Kokovita is 100% organic.
- Kokovita is not bleached.
When it is hard, it is white. When it is fluid, it has a brown colour. Other (also organic) deodorized coconut oils are bleached after deodorization to keep the white colour to resemble the whiteness of extra virgin coconut oil.
- Kokovita is odour-free.
It does not have the odour and taste of coconut. Since Kokovita only goes through the odour elimination process, the oil maintains more important nutrients than other refined oils.
|Content||1L - 4,15L|
|Ingredients||100% coconut oil Nutritional value/100g: 3568 Joules, 858 cal, oil 100g (of which: sat. 92.1% (MCT 60%), mono-unsat. 6.4%, polyunsat. 1.5%), proteins 0g, carbohydrates 0g, sugars 0g, fibre 0g, salt 0g.|
In the kitchen
- For baking, stir-frying, deep-frying. It can be used for deep-frying about 50 times (max. 2 years), but must be filtered regularly.
- The maximum temperature for baking, stir-frying or deep frying should not exceed 356°F.
In the bathroom
- On your hair. Overnight with a hair cap. Rinse out in the morning with shampoo.
- On your face and body as a moisturizer/body lotion.
- As a lip balm.
- As a massage oil.
In the bedroom
- As a massage oil
- As a lubricant
To treat and maintain wooden furniture and wooden cutting boards
Store in a cool place.
Nutritional value/100g: 3568 Joules, 858 cal, oil 100g (of which: sat. 92.1% (MCT 60%), mono-unsat. 6.4%, polyunsat. 1.5%), proteins 0g, carbohydrates 0g, sugars 0g, fibre 0g, salt 0g.