- Order before 13:00, we'll ship today!
- FREE delivery from € 59,95 (BeNeLux, D), € 150 (UK)
- FREE return
- Trustpilot customer rating: 9,3!
Extra Virgin olive oil. High-quality olive oil, directly extracted from olives by mechanical means.
Producer: Almazara Ecológica de la Rioja. 100% Arbequina. Bovis 13,700, 10 Yang, GI 0.
Hermanos Catalán for cold dishes
La Rioja, Spain. The Catalan brothers produce, press and bottle everything themselves.
The attainment of quality starts right from the olive trees, granted 36 sq m each, i.e. twice as much space than usual. As their hacienda stands in the middle of their olive plantation, the hand-picked crop is pressed within six hours of being harvested.
The pressing process is solely mechanical, under gentle pressure and at less than 25°C. Upon settling in stainless steel tanks, the Amanprana olive oil is bottled, without filtering on demand, in dark glass bottles. Both the taste and the antioxidants are optimally preserved.
The result is a very mild, harmonious olive oil with taste, very much of its soil.
Recommended for use in cold dishes and sophisticated cuisine.
Has already received 7 awards:
- Best organic extra virgin olive oil (BIOC 2010)
- Best Spanish extra virgin olive oil (2011)
- Gourmet prize (AVPA 2015, Paris)
- Among the 25 best olive oils in Europe (Biopress 2012, Germany)
- Listed as one of the best olive oils in the world (Flos Olei 2016, Rome)
- Silver medal, best organic olive oil in the world (Ecotrama 2013, Spain)
- Gold medal in the fruity Spanish organic olive oils category (Premio Mezquita 2014, Spain)
|Ingredients||100% olive oil extra virgin|
Award winning organic olive oil from Hermanos Catalan is great with cold dishes and refined cuisine. Use only for cold dishes
For inspiration and Amanprana olive oil recipes, please click here.