- Order before 13:00, we'll ship today!
- FREE delivery from € 59,95 (BeNeLux, D), € 150 (UK)
- 15 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Trustpilot customer rating: 9,3!
non-greasy, natural sun lotion for children. Offers 96% UVB protection.
- Natural protection from UVA and UVB radiation
- Soothing lavender aroma
- Moisture retaining and suitable for sensitive skin
- Rich in antioxidants to protect against cell damage
- Water resistant This natural sunscreen is free from Parabens, Lanolin, phthalates, artificial perfumes, petrochemicals and colourants to bring you the purest children's sun lotion that nature can offer. Natural Health & Beauty magazine readers voted Green People Sun Lotions the Best!
"If you’re going to trust a range to protect your skin from the sun then this is the one."
|Ingredients||Aqua (spring water), Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate (naturally-occurring UV-filter), *Olea europaea (olive) oil, *Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ^*Elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, *Sambucus nigra (elder flower) infusion, Cetearyl alcohol (emulsifying plant wax), Titanium dioxide (mineral UV-filter), Cetearyl glucoside (plant wax extract), Glyceryl stearate (derived from plant material), *Cera alba (bees wax), *Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, *Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) powder, Aroma [^*Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil], Gnaphalium leontopodium (edelweiss) extract, ^Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) oil, *Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin (preservative system), Citric acid (pH regulator), *Linalool, *Limonene (from essential oil). ^fairly traded *81.11% certified organic ingredients|
Pour 30ml sunscreen into your cupped palm then apply to body 30 minutes before exposure to sun then every 2 hours or after swimming.
As per recommendations published in the British Medical Journal, consumers are advised to apply sunscreen using the following guidance.
To gain the sun protection advertised on the tube, you should squeeze out two lines of sun cream along the full length of the underside of your index and middle fingers.
This amount should then be applied to EACH of the following areas every 2 hours and after swimming:
- Head, neck and face
- Left arm - Right arm - Upper back
- Lower back
- Upper front torso
- Lower front torso
- Left upper leg and thigh
- Right upper leg and thigh
- Left lower leg and foot
- Right lower leg and foot. If you do not apply this much, please be aware that the sun cream may not reach its advertised efficacy.
Please note that this guidance applies to all sunscreen, not just that from Green People.