- Order before 13:00, we'll ship today!
- FREE delivery from € 59,95 (BeNeLux, D), € 150 (UK)
- 15 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Trustpilot customer rating: 9,3!
Blocs are large pieces of seitan that come in 550 g or 1 kilogram blocks.
✔ Can be cut into cubes or strips
✔ Easy to mince using a mincer
✔ Easily digestible
✔ Made according to traditional methods€11.25
✔ Made of organic spelt flour
✔ For 4 to 7 people
✔ A more pronounced flavour than Shoyu Blocs
✔ With vitamin E, B, folic acid and iron (from the spelt)€14.75
✔ Seitan for 7 to 13 people
✔ Made from spelt
✔ A versatile meat substitute
✔ Marinated in tamari€25.80
SaleSHIPPING EVERY MONDAY
Spelt is an old variety of grain that has attracted renewed attention from the organic sector as a result of cultivation conditions, namely that is ...
Regular Price: €25.80
Special Price: €19.95
Seitan Blocs are the perfect meat substitute because you can get very creative with them:
- Cut the block into small cubes as a substitute for chicken pieces.
- Slice it thinly as a substitute for sliced meat.
- Cut small cubes from the block as a vegetarian filling for pitas.
If you want seitan strips in a dish or if you need seitan cubes for barbecued satay or for a vegetarian fondue, then the seitan Blocs are perfect for you.
Seitan Blocs are also not as marinated as the Tops or the Steaks, which makes sense because the marinade only comes into contact with a smaller area of the seitan. Only the exterior of the block of seitan acquires the tamari or shoyu marinade flavour, which means you can season it any way you like with your own selection of herbs and spices.