- Order before 13:00, we'll ship today!
- FREE delivery from € 59,95 (BeNeLux, D), € 150 (UK)
- 15 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Trustpilot customer rating: 9,3!
Round Stainless Steel Lunch Container - for those who love an Indian-styled lunch
This stainless steel lunch box can be considered as the Western version of the traditional Indian lunch box – round, compartmentalised, made of stainless steel, easy to clean and long-lasting. The only difference between this lunch container and the well-known multi-layered Indian lunchbox is that this one has two layers instead of four.
While this stainless steel lunch box closes well, it is not leak-proof. For liquids such as soup and smoothies, A Slice of Green offers a 750 ml stainless steel flask.
The two-part round stainless steel lunch container is nice and small so that it can fit into your handbag, satchel or book bag or can be used to hold picnic snacks.
The large rectangle lunch container is made of food-grade 201 stainless steel
This lunchbox is made of stainless steel in an Indian factory that is certified for its excellent environmental and labour conditions (the manufacturer complies with ISO 9001: 2008 standards and OHSAS 18001: 2007 occupational health and safety management system standards).
Food-grade 201 stainless steel is not coated. The stainless steel is extremely durable and is resistant to dents.
- Food-grade 201 refers to the quality and the durability of the stainless steel, with 201 stainless steel being BPA-free, containing no plasticisers or lead and made of nickel, chromium and manganese.
- Stainless steel is a safe choice for food storage. It is non-toxic and does not seep into foodstuffs or drinks, nor does it absorb or release tastes or odours. The quality of the stored food remains optimal.
- Food-grade 201 stainless steel is also easy to clean. It is dishwasher resistant, and the reason it is called stainless steel is because no water drops adhere to it, unlike plastic and glass.
- Food-grade 201 stainless steel is almost unbreakable and keeps its looks, even after long term and multiple use.
Perfect for kids
• Easy to open and close.
• The lunch box contains 2 layers for holding different snacks and bites.
• The edges are folded, which means they are not sharp.
Top box – 5 x 13 / 500 ml
Bottom box – 4.5 x 13 cm / 300 ml
Weight – 300 g
|Brand||A Slice of Green|
The round stainless steel lunch box is suitable for most foods.
For liquids such as soup or smoothies we offer a 750 ml stainless steel flask.
Is your partner set to start a new job, or your child heading off to their first one, or would you like to raise your child to be environmentally conscious?
The items in the stainless steel collection are timeless, unisex and make a perfect and welcome gift.