- Order before 13:00, we'll ship today!
- FREE delivery from € 59,95 (BeNeLux, D), € 150 (UK)
- 15 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Trustpilot customer rating: 9,3!
Short straws: cocktail straws made of straw – completely natural & 100% compostable
These highly original drinking straws are made from 100% organic… straw! They are approximately 15 cm long and are between 3 and 6 mm in diameter (because they are natural, diameters can vary). They are the perfect match to cocktail glasses and any other glasses for water, milk or juices. They do not go limp, are not breakable and can simply be tossed into the compost after use.
- The short natural straw drinking straws will add a finishing touch to any party. They’re natural cocktail straws that add that exotic flavour to a get-together.
- Unlike plastic straws, these natural straw or paper drinking straws are a great choice for you and for the environment, as they are completely recyclable and do not shed plastic microbeads.
- The short and natural straw drinking straws are great for kids, as they fit in short glasses and are unbreakable.
- We recommend using a short straw when drinking coffee or other acidic beverages. That’s because the acids attack your enamel and can stain your teeth, but when you use a straw the drink does not come into direct contact with them. These natural drinking straws are perfect for warm drinks.
Other benefits of these small straws for cocktails and other drinks:
- 100% natural: straws made of straw harvested from organic fields
- Made in Germany
- Hypoallergenic & environmentally-friendly
- A neutral flavour
Straw drinking straws 15 cm
Diameter 3 – 6 mm (varies)
50 units in a PLA bag
Take a look at the other natural straws that Bio Strohhalme offers:
|Content||50 units in a PLA bag|
100% organic straw
Perfect for cocktails.
Can be used for warm or cold drinks.
Simply compost after use. 100% natural & recyclable.
Not suitable for thick milkshakes or smoothies. Use the wider paper smoothie straws instead.