- Order before 13:00, we'll ship today!
- FREE delivery from € 59,95 (BeNeLux, D), € 150 (UK)
- 15 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Trustpilot customer rating: 9,3!
Shoti Maa Chakras Magic Box – organic tea collection for all tea aficionados
Twelve delicious Shoti Maa flavours in a beautiful and original gift box. This Shoti Maa Magic Box opens like a mini-treasure chest, making it a great organic gift for tea aficionados or as a small sample box for yourself, letting you try the 12 melanges or flavours in the Shoti Maa range, consisting of 7 chakras and 5 elements.
These Ayurvedic herb and spice infused teas have a gentle flavour, are caffeine-free (or have a minimum amount in the green tea) and are certified 100% organic.
An added bonus is the small inspirational card in the box, which you can collect or give to others. As with all Shoti Maa teas, each tea bag is individually packed.
Which 5 elements and 7 chakras are contained in the flavours of the Shoti Maa Magic Box?
Five unique flavours based on the 5 Ayurvedic elements: space, fire, air, water and earth.
- Emotional Detox – Water – with hibiscus, mint and liquorice
- Life on Wings – Air – with fennel, cardamom and orange
- Purity Flame – Fire – with cacao, mint and chilli
- Joyful Silence – Space – with apple and lemon
- Touch the Ground – Earth – with honeybush, aniseed and sage
And seven chakra teas based on the knowledge of chakras, which are identified as the energy centres of our bodies by yogis.
- Delighted – with ginger and lemon
- Harmony – a traditional chai flavour, but without black tea
- I am – with sage, ginger and elderflower
- In the Mood - with hibiscus, orange and pepper
- Loving – with green tea, orange and cinnamon
- Sanctify – with ginger, fennel and cinnamon
- Talk to me – with liquorice, mint and lavender
The tea experts at Shoti Maa have dozens of years of experience when it comes to tea, yoga and ayurveda. Their objective is to introduce the tradition of yoga and ayurveda and make it accessible to everybody, simply by creating these delicious teas.
Shoti Maa, which means ‘little mother’, is based on the chakras, the most important energy centres in the yoga tradition. The flavours of tea are blended in a traditional and ayurvedic manner and include only the finest organic ingredients, herbs and spices, bolstering the chakras/energy centres of our bodies.
In these delicious blends the flavours of the different ingredients gently merge, which means that when you drink these teas you obtain harmony, stimulation and tranquillity.
Shoti Maa restores the balance between body, mind and spirit.
12 tea bags
For daily use.
We recommend you use boiling water to prepare herbal tea. Do not use more than 500 m of water for each teabag.
Pour boiling water over the teabag and allow to draw (for around 7 minutes).