- Order before 13:00, we'll ship today!
- FREE delivery from € 59,95 (BeNeLux, D), € 150 (UK)
- 15 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Trustpilot customer rating: 9,3!
3 layers of sun protection in one with a natural sun tan accelerator! For medium complexions
- if you burn moderately and tan gradually Suitable for people who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis
- Protects against UVA and UVB using natural ingredients (Titanium dioxide, natural Cinnamic acid and Edelweiss extract)
- Contains natural antioxidants to protect against cell damage - Helps to support the immune system
- Speeds up your natural tanning process
- Moisture retaining for a longer lasting tan
- Water-resistant formula This natural sun lotion is free from Parabens, Lanolin, phthalates, artificial perfumes, petrochemicals and colourants to bring you the purest sunscreen that nature can offer.
Voted ‘Best Sun Protection’ by Natural Health & Beauty magazine 2008
|Ingredients||*Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera), Herbal infusions of: *Thea sinensis (green tea), *Olea europaea (olive leaf), *Echinacea angustifolia (purple cone flower). *Helianthus annuus (sunflower oil), *Olea europaea (olive oil), Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate (UV-filter derived from cinnamon acid esters), Cetearyl alcohol (plant wax extract), *Elaeis guineensis (palm oil), Titanium dioxide (UV-filter - mineral), Rhus verniciflua (berry wax), Glyceryl stearate (plant-derived moisturiser), Cetearyl glucoside (emulsifying plant wax), Gnaphalium leontopodium (edelweiss), Fucus vesiculosus (seaweed), *Chamomilla recutita (chamomile extract), *Althaea officinalis (marshmallow extract), *Persea gratissima (avocado oil), *Thea sinensis (green tea extract), Inositol, Commiphora myrrha (myrrh), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary extract), *Lavandula hybrida super (lavandin oil), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric acid (pH-modifier), *Linalool, *d-Limonene (from essential oils). 84.4% certified organic ingredients.|
As per recommendations published in the British Medical Journal, consumers are advised to apply sunscreen using the following guidance.
To gain the sun protection advertised on the tube, you should squeeze out two lines of sun cream along the full length of the underside of your index and middle fingers.
This amount should then be applied to EACH of the following areas every 2 hours and after swimming: - Head, neck and face - Left arm - Right arm - Upper back - Lower back - Upper front torso - Lower front torso - Left upper leg and thigh - Right upper leg and thigh - Left lower leg and foot - Right lower leg and foot.
If you do not apply this much, please be aware that the sun cream may not reach its advertised efficacy.
Please note that this guidance applies to all sunscreen, not just that from Green People."