- Order before 13:00, we'll ship today!
- FREE delivery from € 59,95 (BeNeLux, D), € 150 (UK)
- 15 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Trustpilot customer rating: 9,3!
Amber Sun – Organic Turmeric Tea with Rooibos, Cinnamon & Vanilla
Numi’s Amber Sun is a flavour synergy of herbs mixed with tea. Numi combines caffeine-free Rooibos tea with the healing ingredients turmeric, cinnamon and vanilla to create the Numi ‘Amber Sun’ tea. Thanks to this unique ingredient combination, which has a relaxing effect, Amber Sun is the perfect tea to drink before bedtime.
Amber Sun Health Benefits
- Turmeric prevents and fights inflammation. Since mankind can remember, Amber Sun has been used in Indian and Chinese medicine to cure various ailments.
- Rooibos is rich in water-soluble phenolics and flavonoids that strengthen the immune system. Additionally, it contains aspalathine and EGCG that destroy free radicals.
- Cinnamon has a warming effect on the body and is often use to fight and prevent stomach and gas problems. It is known to enhance overal life vitality.
- The vanilla ingredient allows for a calming effect. This can help us to relax before bedtime or during stressed time periods.
Numi’s Amber Sun contains only organic turmeric that originates from Madagascar. Numi is striving for this turmeric supplier to become Fair Trade certified. If certified, the first premiums the supplier will receive from the FairTrade organization will be used to improve the water infrastructure in its surrounding communities.
In addition to the Amber Sun turmeric tea, Numi offers complementary teas such as the Three Roots turmeric tea, with ginger, liquorice & rosebuds. Numi also offers a White Rose, a GunPowder Green and a Chocolate Pu-erh tea.
Pour the hot water over the teabag and let it soak for 8 to 10 minutes. Because turmeric tea is a herbal tea, you have to soak the teabag for a longer period of time in comparison with green, white, black, oolong, or pu-erh tea.
Bring water to a boil. Let the water cool down for a few minutes, after it has reached its boiling point.
Pour the hot water over the teabag and let it soak for 8 to 10 minutes.
Cold – Ice tea
For 500ml – Soak 2 tumeric teabags in hot water for 8 to 10 minutes, let the tea cool off and then pour the tea over some ice cubes.
Let food be thy medicine.
Turmeric has a medicinal healing function. Next time you visit a sick friend of family member, why not take along a box of Three Roots or Amber Sun?